- You must be eighteen (18) years or older to use the
- You shall not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen
- You are responsible for keeping your login credentials including your password You shall not disclose your login credentials to any one and you shall not permit anyone to use your login credentials.
- You shall not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other
- You shall not use any service provided by or offered by East2WestWLS, LLC for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display. East2WestWLS, LLC employees, volunteers, members, moderators, contributors, and sponsors are not responsible for any action you take, post, or events or challenges you participate in.
- You shall not modify, adapt or hack any services, website(s), or online communities or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with East2WestWLS,
- You will not access East2WestWLS, LLC’s private API by any other means other than what is offered to you for payment purposes.
- You will not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from East2WestWLS, LLC including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You will not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any East2WestWLS, LLC members (“Spam”).
- You will not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive
- You will not, in the use of East2WestWLS, LLC, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) or federal laws.
- You understand and agree that any information provided by East2WestWLS, LLC, its agents, independent contractors, etc is not medical advice, healthcare, therapy and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any ailment or disease.. You agree and understand that you should contact your own medical/healthcare professionals for medical and or healthcare advice. Results are not guaranteed and East2WestWLS, LLC makes no representations or warranties.
- You also understand and agree that any activity or “challenges” you engage in as a member, are voluntary. You are not required to participate any activity or “challenges” and you are responsible for your behavior.
- You also understand and agree that any data you share, becomes property of East2WestWLS, LLC and may be reproduced and or distributed at the pleasure of East2WestWLS,
- Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your membership to East2WestWLS, LLC and any of its services. While East2WestWLS, LLC prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that East2WestWLS is not responsible for the Content posted on its sites or online communities and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the East2WestWLS, LLC service at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any East2WestWLS, LLC service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content with Respect to any Service Provided by East2WestWLS, LLC
East2WestWLS, LLC does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the services provided or offered by East2WestWLS, LLC. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the services provided, you hereby grant to East2WestWLS, LLC a non-exclusive, and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Instagram Services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through services provided or offered by East2WestWLS, LLC or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Instagram Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the services offered or provided by East2WestWLS, LLC.
The East2WestWLS, LLC Services contain Content of East2WestWLS, LLC (“East2WestWLS Content”). East2WestWLS Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and East2WestWLS, LLC owns and retains all rights in the East2WestWLS Content and the East2WestWLS, LLC Services.
The East2WestWLS, LLC services contain content of users and other East2WestWLS, LLC licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the services provided by or offered by East2WestWLS, LLC.
East2WestWLS, LLC performs technical functions necessary to offer its services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the East2WestWLS, LLC services.
Although the Site and other East2WestWLS, LLC are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of East2WestWLS, LLC. Also, although East2WestWLS, LLC will normally only delete content that violates this Agreement, East2WestWLS, LLC reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by East2WestWLS, LLC in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, East2WestWLS,LLC encourages you to maintain your own backup of your content. In other words, East2WestWLS, LLC is not a backup service and East2WestWLS, LLC will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the services provided or offered by East2WestWLS, LLC, or the loss of any content.
Information Provided Voluntarily
Member Contact Information: We will collect personal information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, your name, designation(s), mailing address(es), e-mail address(es), telephone number(s), fax number, and photograph. Such information is necessary to facilitate your access to, use of, purchase of, or participation in our services and product offerings, including, but not limited to: membership; events, meetings, or conferences; educational programs; and online forums. Please note that you may decline to share your personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you with certain aspects of our services or products.
Payment Information: If you choose to purchase a product or service, we and/or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information, including, but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, card verification value (CVV) number, and expiration date.
Information Collected Automatically
Automated Information: Your web browser or mobile device automatically provides information when you visit the Site, including, but not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address or unique device identifier.
Cookies: Cookies are pieces of stored information on a user’s computer or device that are tied to information about the user and used to provide smoother navigation throughout the Site, such as to store a saved password; to identify user trends, such as page views; and for other internal purposes, such as to assess the effectiveness of the Site. You have the option of setting your computer to disable cookies or to alert you when cookies are being used. If you choose to disable cookies, please be aware that portions of the Site may not function properly.
East2WestWLS, LLC uses the information that we collect to provide our services and products and to operate our business. We may use and store such information for legitimate and lawful business purposes, for example, in order to:
provide a service or product you requested; secure your membership status;
fulfill your membership benefits;
analyze and evaluate member and prospective member needs and interests, and improve the member and prospective member experience;
notify you of East2WestWLS, LLC’s official business, news, activities, programs, events, meetings, conferences, services, products, and benefits;
send occasional email communications on behalf of vendors; track event, meeting, and conference attendance;
track education related activities; prepare invoices and process payments;
respond to communications and inquiries that you send to us; respond to a notice of alleged copyright infringement; promote the function, safety, and security of our services; and for other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
For individuals located in the European Economic Area, we rely on multiple legal bases to collect, use, share, or otherwise process your personal data, including that:
you have given consent, which you may withdraw at any time; it is necessary for us to perform a contract with you;
it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations;
it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interest;
it is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions; and/or
it is necessary to protect someone’s life.
To the extent we rely on our legitimate interests as a legal basis to collect, use, share, or otherwise process your personal data, those interests include: providing a product or service you requested; securing your membership status; fulfilling your membership benefits; analyzing and evaluating member and prospective member needs and interests, and improving the member and prospective member experience; notifying you of East2WestWLS, LLC official business, news, activities, programs, events, meetings, conferences, services, products, and benefits; sending occasional email communications on behalf of vendors; tracking event, meeting, and conference attendance; tracking education related activities; preparing invoices and process payments; responding to communications and inquiries that you send to us; responding to a notice of alleged copyright infringement; and promoting the function, safety, and security of our services.
Personal information may be given to a third party in order to complete a specific business transaction on behalf of East2WestWLS, LLC. Such transactions may include the following:
- Your name and contact information, as provided to East2WestWLS, LLC, may be shared with East2WestWLS, LLC members to provide a service, satisfy a question, or develop a prospective business We are not responsible for members’ use or misuse of your personal information.
- Your name and contact information, as provided to East2WestWLS, LLC, may appear on registration or attendee lists distributed at East2WestWLS, LLC programs, events, meetings, and conferences to other attendees, including members, and other third parties, including, but not limited to, exhibitors or sponsors. We are not responsible for use or misuse of your personal information by exhibitors, sponsors, or the like.
- We may share your personal information with third-parties that provide services to East2WestWLS,LLC including, but not limited to, administration/operation support; marketing, promotions, and communications; program, event, meeting, or conference enrollment, registration, planning, hosting, or management; website hosting; database management; payment card processing; or other data processing.
- If all or part of East2WestWLS, LLC is merged into or otherwise transferred to another entity, we may transfer the personal information you provided to us to such entity as part of that transaction.
Online Behavioral Advertising and How You Can Opt-Out
We may work with third-party advertising companies who may utilize cookies and web beacons, and data collected on our services, to customize advertisements to you on our services, as well as on other websites or mobile applications in their networks beyond our services. Among other things, these customized advertisements may advertise our products and services and third party products and services on websites or mobile applications not affiliated with us. Some of these ads are online behavioral advertising – which serve advertisements that are more likely to be of interest to you using non-personal behavioral information. Such ads may contain cookies that allow monitoring of websites and mobile applications (including our own services) and your response to such advertisements. Cookies or web beacons placed by these companies do not collect personal information, and the third-party advertising companies do not have access to or use your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or other personal information; they may however, anonymously track your usage across our services and other websites or mobile applications in their networks. We limit companies that place our ads from using information for any purpose other than to assist us in our advertising efforts.
Access to and Control of Information
East2WestWLS, LLC takes your privacy and the protection of your personal information seriously, and we will provide you with reasonable access to and control of the personal information that you have provided to us. You may request to update your personal information or to opt in to or opt out of any service offerings at any time.
For individuals located in the European Economic Area, you may have additional rights concerning your personal data, such as to access, obtain a copy of, correct, or delete that information or to withdraw your consent or object to the collection, use, sharing, or other processing of that information. To make any request with respect to your personal information, please contact East2WestWLS, LLC as set forth below.
April Williams and Jason Smith
We employ reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to safeguard your personal information and to help protect against unauthorized access and disclosure. Online registration information, such as payment card information, will be secured using a commercially accepted method of encryption. However, please be aware that no method of electronic transmission is completely infallible, and we cannot guarantee its absolute safety. We encourage you to use reasonable care in how you handle and disclose your personal information, user name(s), and password(s). If you become aware of any breach of Site security, please contact us immediately
If you are visiting the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that you are sending information, including personal data, to the United States where our servers are located. That information may then be transferred within the United States or to other countries outside the United States other than your country of residence. Countries other than your country of residence, including the United States, may have data privacy and protection laws that differ from, and potentially provide less protection than, the applicable laws in your country of residence.
Membership Cancellation Policy
- You may request a full refund of your membership up to 5 days after your last monthly membership has been processed.
- If your request is made after the 5th day of your most recent membership renewal, your membership will be cancelled the following month.
- To end/cancel your membership, email [email protected]